ITNS Research Grant Guidelines
The International Transplant Nurses Society (ITNS) is pleased to announce the availability of one additional $2500 research grant. The purpose of this grant is to encourage qualified ITNS members to advance the body of transplant knowledge.
The purpose of this grant is to encourage qualified ITNS members to advance the body of transplant knowledge. This grant may be used to support research projects, a systematic review of the literature, a meta-analysis, a quality improvement initiative or a program evaluation project.
Grant application guidelines:
* Grants are available to current ITNS members only.
* Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval document (as appropriate) must be submitted with the application
* Data collection must NOT have begun prior to awarding the ITNS grant.
* Grant funds can be used to support any phase of the research process (e.g., data collection phase, data analysis phase, presentation of findings at the ITNS Annual Symposium.)
* Grant funds may not be used for salaries, indirect costs, or computers.
* ITNS funding cannot be obtained for a research project that is already 100% funded from another source. However, a request can be made to ITNS for funding to expand or enhance a currently funded project.
* ITNS grant recipients are required to present their findings at an ITNS Annual Symposium
* Click here for the grant application.
* Submit grant applications to the ITNS Research Director: Laura A. Taylor, PhD RN ANEF by e-mail
If you have any questions about the ITNS Research Grant, please contact ITNS Research Director, Laura A. Taylor, PhD RN ANEF by e-mail
Congratulations, Mark Lockwood
The ITNS Research Committee is pleased to announce that the recipient of the 2016 ITNS research grant is Mark Lockwood.